- Application & Permit to Use CCSD Property
- Student Cash Receipt Grid
- Student Educational Trip Request Form
- Parent Input for Initial Evaluation
- Parent Input for Re-evaluation
- Parent Letter for Nonattendance to IEP Meeting
- Parent Report for Gifted
- Approved Snack List
- Beginning Instruments and Accessories Used
- Handbook for Band Students
- Instrument Description
- Instrument Supply List
- Optional Contract
- Program Design Contest
- Release of School Instrument Form
- Release of School Instrument Form - Violin
Middle School Forms
High School Forms
- Access to Student Information by Military or College Recruiters
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Driving Consent Form
- Drug Testing Consent Form
- Asthma Inhalers - Self-Administration by Students / Asthma Action Plan
- Authorization for Use & Disclosure of PHI
- Emergency Health Care Plan and Medication Orders for Life Threatening Allergies
- Fluoride Form
- Private Dental
- Private Physical - Memo: State Mandated Physical
- PIAA Sport Physical Form
- Medication Forms
- School Health Record
- Seizure Assessment Form
- Vision Form
Dismissal Schedule June 4, 2013
Middle School/High School - 9:30 a.m.
Cambria/Jackson Elementary Schools - 10:30 a.m.
Monday, May 13th. High School Solo Concert
Tuesday, May 14th. Cambria Elementary School
Wednesday, May 15th. Jackson Elementary School
Thursday, May 16th, Middle School Concert
Monday, May 20th. High School Concert
Wednesday, May 22nd. High School Solo Concert
All concerts begin at 7pm and are will take place at the high school auditorium
Local Scholarship Application
Middle / High School: Save Sunny D Labels and earn books for our school.
Simply snip the label off of Sunny D products and turn them into your 1st period teacher. For every label the students receive a free book.
PSSA Review PowerPoints
Extra yearbooks will be on sale on a first come first serve basis. The cost of the yearbook is $75 and they can be purchased in the high school office.
The CCHS Newsletter is now available. Please click here to view the newsletter. The newsletter is also available under the News link under Guidance.