The mission of the Central Cambria School District is to accept, hear, and value all in the school community and to provide a safe environment that fosters achievement and success.
- Foster a positive learning culture that promotes tolerance, cooperation, and success.
- Provide varied opportunities for personal development that encourage individuality, creativity, and logical thinking
- Develop skills, attitudes and knowledge necessary for success in a global society.
- Support all members of the school community to be lifelong learners.
- Upon graduation all students will be able to articulate realistic career options.
- All students will graduate with a post secondary-ready transcript that includes a program of rigorous studies.
- All students and staff will be aware of healthy lifestyle choices.
- All students and staff will be effective communicators and collaborators.
Dismissal Schedule June 4, 2013
Middle School/High School - 9:30 a.m.
Cambria/Jackson Elementary Schools - 10:30 a.m.
Monday, May 13th. High School Solo Concert
Tuesday, May 14th. Cambria Elementary School
Wednesday, May 15th. Jackson Elementary School
Thursday, May 16th, Middle School Concert
Monday, May 20th. High School Concert
Wednesday, May 22nd. High School Solo Concert
All concerts begin at 7pm and are will take place at the high school auditorium
Local Scholarship Application
Middle / High School: Save Sunny D Labels and earn books for our school.
Simply snip the label off of Sunny D products and turn them into your 1st period teacher. For every label the students receive a free book.
PSSA Review PowerPoints
Extra yearbooks will be on sale on a first come first serve basis. The cost of the yearbook is $75 and they can be purchased in the high school office.
The CCHS Newsletter is now available. Please click here to view the newsletter. The newsletter is also available under the News link under Guidance.