Little Devil Triathlon VIII - UPDATED TRAINING DAY
Saturday, May 30, 2015
Swim 25 yards, Bike¼ mile, Run ¼ mile
Swim 25 yards, Bike1 mile, Run¼ mile
Swim 50 yards, Bike2 miles, Run½ mile
Swim 100 yards, Bike2 miles, Run½ mile
Register in advance for $15 by mail at the address below. The fee after May 1, 2015 and on race day is $20. On race day, register between 8:30-9:30 A.M. Registrations must be received by May 1, 2015 to guarantee a T-shirt.
A mandatory pre-race meeting will be held prior to the start.
Races begin at 10:15 AM.
- Awards will be given out immediately following the finish of all age categories of races. Medals will be awarded to all finishers.
- Trophies will be given to the top 3 males and females in each age category.
- Winners must be present to receive the trophies
Central Cambria School District
Cambria Elementary School
Little Devil Triathlon
212 Schoolhouse Road
Ebensburg, PA 15931
- The swim portion of the race is held in a 25 yard, indoor pool that is 10.5 feet deep.
- Diving starts are not permitted.
- The bike portion of the race is held on the roads circling the school complex. Traffic will be limited on race day.
- The run portion of the race is held on the high school track.
- Ebensburg is located in the central western part of Pennsylvania, not far from Johnstown and Altoona. Route 22, 422, and 219 intersect at Ebensburg.
- The Central Cambria High School complex is located approximately 1 mile from downtown Ebensburg on Rt. 422.
- The pool and new gymnasium are situated in the back of the high school.
- Bicycles and helmets are required.
- Parents must sign a release form.
- T-shirts are guaranteed for registrations before May 1, 2015.
- A few T-shirts will be available after that date.
- A training date is scheduled for the swim and bike portion of the race on Sunday, May 17, 2015 at 12 noon. Meet at the CCHS pool. Anyone is welcome to participate.
- Central Cambria Education Foundation
ATTENTION CENTRAL CAMBRIA SCHOOL DISTRICT PARENTS: SUMMER REGISTRATION
In an effort to manage the high volume of changes that occur at the beginning of each new school term, Central Cambria School District will continue to offer a convenient service to parents with students of all grade levels entering the District to register over the summer months. Additionally, student withdrawals and change of addresses will be accommodated. This service is offered at Central Cambria's Administrative Office, July 1, 2015 through August 5, 2015, on Mondays from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., and Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Please contact Tracey Heeney at 814-472-8870, extension 311, to make an appointment. We highly encourage parents to take advantage of this service.
2013-2014 Yearbooks are available. Extra yearbooks are on sale for $75/each in room A107
The CCHS Newsletter is now available. Please click here to view the newsletter. The newsletter is also available under the News link under Guidance.