Little Devil Triathlon VII
Saturday, May 31, 2014
Swim 25 yards, Bike¼ mile, Run ¼ mile
Swim 25 yards, Bike1 mile, Run¼ mile
Swim 50 yards, Bike2 miles, Run½ mile
Swim 100 yards, Bike2 miles, Run½ mile
Register in advance for $15 by mail at the address below. The fee after May 1, 2014 and on race day is $20. On race day, register between 8:30-9:30 A.M. Registrations must be received by May 1, 2014 to guarantee a T-shirt.
A mandatory pre-race meeting will be held prior to the start.
Races begin at 10:15 AM.
- Awards will be given out immediately following the finish of all age categories of races. Medals will be awarded to all finishers.
- Trophies will be given to the top 3 males and females in each age category.
- Winners must be present to receive the trophies
Central Cambria School District
Cambria Elementary School
Little Devil Triathlon
212 Schoolhouse Road
Ebensburg, PA 15931
- The swim portion of the race is held in a 25 yard, indoor pool that is 10.5 feet deep.
- Diving starts are not permitted.
- The bike portion of the race is held on the roads circling the school complex. Traffic will be limited on race day.
- The run portion of the race is held on the high school track.
- Ebensburg is located in the central western part of Pennsylvania, not far from Johnstown and Altoona. Route 22, 422, and 219 intersect at Ebensburg.
- The Central Cambria High School complex is located approximately 1 mile from downtown Ebensburg on Rt. 422.
- The pool and new gymnasium are situated in the back of the high school.
- Bicycles and helmets are required.
- Parents must sign a release form.
- T-shirts are guaranteed for registrations before May 1, 2014.
- A few T-shirts will be available after that date.
- A training date is scheduled for the swim and bike portion of the race on Sunday May 18, 2014 at 12 noon. Meet at the CCHS pool. Anyone is welcome to participate.
- Central Cambria Education Foundation
- Conemaugh Health System
- Fox Trot Runners
Let's get hooked on reading at the Central Cambria Middle School / High School "UNDER THE SEA" Book Fair to be held Feb. 17-20th Parents and students can explore and even purchase books online:BOOK FAIR UNDER THE SEA
There will be no holiday dismissal prior to Christmas vacation, which begins Monday, December 22, 2014, and continues through January 2, 2015. Students will report back to school Monday, January 5, 2015
The CCHS Newsletter is now available. Please click here to view the newsletter. The newsletter is also available under the News link under Guidance.