Little Devil Triathlon VI
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Swim 25 yards, Bike¼ mile, Run ¼ mile
Swim 25 yards, Bike1 mile, Run¼ mile
Swim 50 yards, Bike2 miles, Run½ mile
Swim 100 yards, Bike2 miles, Run½ mile
Register in advance for $15 by mail at the address below. The fee after May 1, 2013 and on race day is $20. On race day, register between 8:30-9:30 A.M. Registrations must be received by May 1, 2013 to guarantee a T-shirt.
A mandatory pre-race meeting will be held prior to the start.
Races begin at 10:15 AM.
- Awards will be given out immediately following the finish of all age categories of races. Medals will be awarded to all finishers.
- Trophies will be given to the top 3 males and females in each age category.
- Winners must be present to receive the trophies
Central Cambria School District
Cambria Elementary School
Little Devil Triathlon
212 Schoolhouse Road
Ebensburg, PA 15931
- The swim portion of the race is held in a 25 yard, indoor pool that is 10.5 feet deep.
- Diving starts are not permitted.
- The bike portion of the race is held on the roads circling the school complex. Traffic will be limited on race day.
- The run portion of the race is held on the high school track.
- Ebensburg is located in the central western part of Pennsylvania, not far from Johnstown and Altoona. Route 22, 422, and 219 intersect at Ebensburg.
- The Central Cambria High School complex is located approximately 1 mile from downtown Ebensburg on Rt. 422.
- The pool and new gymnasium are situated in the back of the high school.
- Bicycles and helmets are required.
- Parents must sign a release form.
- T-shirts are guaranteed for registrations before May 1, 2013.
- A fewT-shirts will be available after that date.
- A training date is scheduled for the swim and bike portion of the race on May 11, 2013 at 12:00 noon. Meet at the CCHS pool. Anyone is welcome to participate.
- Central Cambria Education Foundation
- Conemaugh Health System
- Fox Trot Runners
CCSD students will be dismissed early prior to the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. On November 27 and December 23, students in grades 6-12 will be dismissed at 12:00 p.m., and students in grades K-5 will be dismissed at 1:00 p.m.
CENTRAL CAMBRIA SCHOOL DISTRICT REORGANIZATION/BOARD MEETING NOTICE
The Reorganization Meeting of the Central Cambria School District Board of Directors will be held December 5, 2013, in the Central Cambria High School Commons. The meeting schedule is as follows: Committee meeting commencing at 7:00 p.m., with the Regular Meeting commencing immediately thereafter. The Reorganization Meeting will commence immediately following the adjournment of the Regular Meeting.
Local Scholarship Application
It's Reading Fiesta!! The Bookfair is coming to CCMS/HS Feb. 18- 25
Beauty and the Beast
Central Cambria High School Music Theatre Department will present Disney's Beauty and the Beast Thurs. Nov. 21, Fri. Nov. 22 and Sat. Nov. 23 at 7:30 pm and at Noon on Sat. Nov. 23.
Extra yearbooks will be on sale on a first come first serve basis. The cost of the yearbook is $75 and they can be purchased in the high school office.
The CCHS Newsletter is now available. Please click here to view the newsletter. The newsletter is also available under the News link under Guidance.