We hope that our students, parents, and community members will find useful information on this website to help navigate successfully through the middle school years! At Central Cambria Middle School, the administration and staff are committed to the following:
CCMS Vision: A unified team educating, inspiring, and challenging students to succeed in the world.
CCMS Mission: The Central Cambria Middle School will collaborate to support, challenge, and enrich all members of our school family.
Essential Elements of a Middle School:
- Educators who value working with this age group and are prepared to do so
- Courageous, collaborative leadership
- A shared vision that guides decisions
- An inviting, supporting, and safe environment
- High expectations for every member of the learning community
- Students and teachers engaged in active learning
- An adult advocate for every student
- School-initiated family and community partnerships
- Curriculum that is relevant, challenging, and integrative
- Multiple teaching and learning approaches that respond to student diversity
- Assessment and evaluation programs that promote quality learning
- School-wide efforts and policies that foster health, wellness, and safety
- Multifaceted guidance and support services
(Taken from "This We Believe" from the National Middle School Association)
Mr. Christopher Santini
Middle School Principal
Local Scholarship Application
It's Reading Fiesta!! The Bookfair is coming to CCMS/HS Feb. 18- 25
Extra yearbooks will be on sale on a first come first serve basis. The cost of the yearbook is $75 and they can be purchased in the high school office.
The CCHS Newsletter is now available. Please click here to view the newsletter. The newsletter is also available under the News link under Guidance.letter is now available. Please click here to view the newsletter. The newsletter is also available under the News link under Guidance. wsletter is also available under the News link under Guidance.